Air Force ROTC scholarships cover your tuition and most lab fees. Also, you’ll receive an annual textbook allowance and up to a $500 spending cash monthly stipend. A variety of full and partial scholarships are available, and certain scholarships have specific requirements. You can learn more about that here.
You will agree to:
- Enroll in the academic major for which the scholarship is offered.
- Enroll in Air Force ROTC beginning with the 2016 fall term.
- Complete a 24-day summer field training course at Maxwell AFB, Alabama (usually between your sophomore and junior years).
- Complete Air Force ROTC General Military Course (GMC) your freshman and sophomore years and the Professional Officer Course (POC) your junior and senior years.
- Accept a commission as an Air Force Officer and serve at least four years on active duty.
Apply for the High School Scholarship Program here.