THE COCA-COLA SCHOLARS PROGRAM SCHOLARSHIP is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors each year. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, and their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
Our application is up! Current high school seniors may click here to apply now through October 31, 2015.
Click here to read the application instructions. We hosted a Twitter Chat on October 8 and answered questions about our application live! Read the transcript.
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States (or select DoD schools);
- U.S. Citizens; U.S. Nationals; U.S. Permanent Residents; Refugees; Asylees; Cuban-Haitian Entrants; or Humanitarian Parolees;
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application;
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution;
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school.
- Applicants may not:
- Be children or grandchildren of employees, officers or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
THE COCA-COLA COMMUNITY COLLEGE ACADEMIC TEAM The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation proudly continues its support of Two Year Colleges through the Coca-Cola Community College Academic Team Program by providing up to $237,500 in stipends. 200 stipends are awarded annually across four tiers of recipients in varying amounts: Fifty New Century Gold Scholars are awarded $1,500, fifty Silver Scholars are awarded $1,250, and fifty Bronze Scholars are awarded $1,000. This scholarship is administered by Phi Theta Kappa, and application details can be found on their website, www.ptk.org.
Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise is Phi Theta Kappa’s first scholarship program available to its members to be used during the time they are enrolled in community colleges. 200 scholarships of $1,000 each will be awarded based on applications submitted by members. This scholarship is administered by Phi Theta Kappa, and application details can be found on their website, www.ptk.org.