Jack Cramer Scholarship--- $2,000
go to www.nata.org/jack-cramer-scholarship and for the on-line application go to http://www.nata.org/jack-cramer-scholarship/application-procedures
- Be a senior in a secondary school.
- Have established an overall minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (based on a maximum of 4.0) or its equivalent by the time of application.
- Applied to a university offering an athletic training education program providing eligibility to sit for NATA BOC examination upon matriculation.
- Be sponsored by an Athletic Trainer who is a current member of the National Athletic Trainers' Association (NATA) and is practicing within their state athletic training statutes if applicable.
- Have accumulated a minimum of 200 hours of observation in a secondary school athletic training room setting under the direct supervision of their sponsoring athletic trainer.
- Have established his/her intention to continue academic work to the baccalaureate degree level as a full-time undergraduate athletic training student.